July 17, 2010

My sentiments exactly.

Maybe its just me, but i actually love this little creature. This structure is the L41 home designed by Michael Katz. The aim of the 220 sq-ft structure is to give the essentials for living to allow people to become homeowners in a struggling economy. This would be a nightmare for families, but as a college bachelor, I think this is awesome!





The aim of the designers is to eventually have this residence listed for 50 thousand a piece. Although i love the concept and i really enjoy the structure, I still think 50 thousand is way too much. I havent found if the price is just for the structure or for the structure and a patch of land, but I would love to see this available for half that.


The L41 is designed to allow for the construction in many configurations, from the basic single-unit to high-rises.


L41

No comments:

Post a Comment